How to contribute to Tilburg Education Hub
We’re glad for your interest in contributing to our project. Tilburg Education Hub is open-source, and as such, anyone can contribute!
Do you have an open education course hosted elsewhere and you want it to be featured here? Or maybe you’d like to make one, but you have no experience in doing that?
Simply send us your requests, corrections, feedback or new material at tsh [at] tilburguniversity [dot] edu.
Alternatively, if you’re a more experienced user, check out our GitHub repository.
What is a contribution?
Anything from simple changes, grammar checks and reporting a bug to more elaborate changes and adding entirely new content!
We basically welcome any kind of feedback and contribution, including but not limited to:
- general fixes (typos, small sentences)
- elaborate changes (modifying, adding or removing an entire paragraph or chapter)
- asking for new content to be added
- reporting a bug
- requesting a new feature on the website
- general tips or questions on the project